Friday, October 14, 2011

Faces of Ethiopia

It is 1:18 am and I can't sleep...this is pretty much how this whole process began for me. :) I follow a ministry called No ordinary love ministries. Tonight I checked up and found these pictures. Oh my heart.....This awakens something inside of my heart I didn't even know existed until recently. These pictures make me long for the day I get to hold my child....the child unknown to me, but not to the one who created him/her/them. I want to do more. I want to help more. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. James 1:27.Take a few minutes and click on this link. Look at these beautiful faces. How can you help them or show them love? http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2123410008499.2108560.1343332974&type=3

No comments:

Post a Comment